First Exam Done!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubasully

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Took my first exam today, and I'm going to knock out 3 more tomorrow. I'm nervous about physics, of course, but I'm getting a review first and my instructor gave me some great notes. :)

Congrats!!

The only two test i had problems with were Physilogy and Physics:depressed:

There are easier ways to come up with the answer to the physics problems than those long equations in the book:banghead:

I took the Divemaster Conducted Programs exams. I just came from the dive shop and told them I want to postpone the other 3 til tomorrow. I've got the flu, and I got 2 wrong on yesterday's exam which is ridiculous since I had the answers in the book, but my brain isn't processing properly. Also, I was up all night b/c of the big earthquake and subsequent tsunami watch in Utila. So I'm back in bed now, languishing with a fever, and plowing through the workbook and friggin Henry's Law.

Opie, that's a teaser if I ever heard one. Shorter ways? Do tell!

Good luck with them and I hope you feel better soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom