First decent nudi shots.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NICE! Looks like works from a graphics designer.

Thanks for the comment everyone & the ID.
It think it was taken at about 60' (I will check my computer & sync the time it was taken to get an accurate depth later).
It was a sight my buddy & I have never been to before. The local fishermen had told us of this deep spot in the reef near to a couple of site we frequently visit & where they had lost fishpots, so we decided to check it out. It turned out to be a very silty site which had a bowl like shape to it. There was a lot of debris collected at the base and not much coral. It had a variety of juvenile fish in the shallower sections, but still pretty bare. Likely not a site we would visit regularly.

Great find & thanks for the info.....if you have access to Paul Humann's "Reef Creature Identification" check out page 321 for a full description of this Black-Spotted Nudibranch.

Back
Top Bottom