First class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

icemyst7

Reaction score
I go to my first class tonight and I am geared up. I just wish that I could do it faster. I just can't wait to hit the open water. It's like I am having withdrawles but I haven't even got started yet!!!!!!

Originally posted by icemyst7
I go to my first class tonight and I am geared up. I just wish that I could do it faster. I just can't wait to hit the open water. It's like I am having withdrawles but I haven't even got started yet!!!!!!

Hey folks I think we have a live one! hehehe

Have a good time with the class -- pay attention to the instructor (& DM if you have one), don't be afraid to ask questions.

Good Luck with your class. I know that feeling you are having. Ain't it great!? Just wait until you get to make your first jump into OW. It is hard to pay attention to your instructor because you keep dropping the regulator from your mouh as your jaw hits your chest in awe!

Thank yall!!! You do have a live one here. Six o'clock is not getting here fast enough for me. I have already read my books three times and starting on the fourth. I can quote the book word for word. This is sad! :)

Originally posted by icemyst7
......,This is sad! :)

Not at all...I think it's wonderful! Here's hoping you keep that enthusiasm for years to come. :clapping:

Sell that girl a $600 BC, $400 computer, 2-$240 tanks, $1500 dry suit, $900 reg and a trip to Bonaire quick. And shucks why not throw in a pair of split fins.
Sorry cant always tell by name.

Originally posted by Swamp Rat
Sell that girl a $600 BC, $400 computer, 2-$240 tanks, $1500 dry suit, $900 reg and a trip to Bonaire quick. And shucks why not throw in a pair of split fins.
Sorry cant always tell by name.

I'll take the computer and the trip please.:slick:

now if you are getting trips, I would like one as well.. I have a complete set of gear and am paper trained..

I'm taking the Naui course. My first class went great and I can't wait for Thursday so I can get in the pool. Then Saturday we get to go on our first ow dive. I have a total of 11 people in my class and I could not belive that us women out number the guys. 7 girls and 4 guys I was afraid that I would be the only female there.

Back
Top Bottom