Fire me Please!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pennypue:
Most likely the Japanese have done it death already about ten years ago. :)

Yeah....right....like I watch Japanese television! :D

Oh well another TV show that passed under the radar...

Well it was developed by BBC so the Europeans probably have a version of it out there somewhere. This BBC fact probably also explains why I find it so funny. For some reason British humor just rolls me.

Jason B:
I want to now how they get the cameras in there to film all this from so many different angles and all.

I don't watch TV, so I haven't seen the show. But I did read an article about it not too long ago.

The owners of the two businesses were paid by the producer to "hire" these people, and had cameras installed ahead of time (telling the other employees they were security cameras).

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Right on Mr. Bob! It also mentioned that at the beginning of the show that the owners were in on the whole thing from the get go. The two GOB's in the BBQ were a RIOT as was the manager of the Coffee shop.

No offense to those managers who were set up for a fall, but they are WAY to lenient. With the exception of the clothing store manager who really is just the appointed leader of the clique, the rest wouldn't have lasted past noon with me!

I thought it was too funny when the coffee shop manager thought the guy she fired was coming back with the news media! He was actually just informing her that she had been part of this show. Pretty funny stuff.

Sounds like a modern-day "Candid Camera" ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I heard about this show today....I am going to check it out next week, it appears to be very funny!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom