Fins for size 14 rock boots?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Graeme Tolton

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a set of size 14 Whites EVO 3 boots for my drysuit. Unfortunately, neither of my regular sets of fins will accommodate these boots. Does anyone else out here have size 14 in these boots or any other rock boots? If so, what fins work for you? None of the local shops seem to stock anything and I really don't want to order something on a guess.

I had the same problem,turtles will fit and I just got a set of oms slip streams,love the slipstreams,they are less negative than the turtles and have more back bone than the turtles. They are both xxl,I might be willing to sell the turtles but I don't know how much trouble it is to ship to Canada.

I love my SD-1 Military Force Fin
I promise they will fit your suit

as will any XXXL ForceFin

I have a very wide 13, wearing the same boot, I normally wear a XXL ForceFin, but I scrimp and only wear a single pair of wool socks for insulation, in water above about 40F its enough, but just barely. They are a little snug getting into and out of super quickly, but works fine.

The SD-1 Military is an awesome fin and makes getting into and out of an absolute breeze. For people that frog kick, this fin is great at it

I'm blessed/cursed with size 14 feet as well.

Just bought a drysuit. Couldn't find fins to fit my sz 14 OTB rockboots, as they are pretty heavy soled. Also had to order from out of the country, as nothing here was even remotely close to fitting.

Just bought size XXL Edge Hog Tech fins (after checking into Jet/Turtles/Hollis/OMS), will let you know how they work.
Apparently bigger than anything else out there...

I wear XXL Jetfins with my size 14 feet. The large foot pocket has room for any shoe. Most of the divers I know don't get the Rockboots and instead wear a cheap pair of tennis shoes, saving a hundred bucks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom