Fins for different types of diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love the Jets. May be you would too. As for the sizing, I am not sure if you will be able to dive wet and dry with the same pair.......................

considerig that you live in the town that I grew up in, send me a PM and I'll try to arrange that you can take my Pros with you on your next dive trip. Just let me know when it is coming up and we'll figure it out.

Thanks! What size are the fins?

I agree with the Jet Fins. Be carefull though you might need different sizes for drysuit diving and diving with your wetsuit. I dive the 2X for my drysuit (I wear a size 11 boot).

I've been diving a set of Jetfins now for over 5 years. They are awesome for tech and cave diving, but for travel they are very heavy. I'm looking for a travel fin that works as good as the jets, but lighter. Been looking at the OMS slipstreams and Force fin originals.

I was going to post a similar thread, but some of the same questions seem to be posed in here as well...

I use Jets with my drysuit (DUI with turbosoles, so the XL jets I wear will probably work just fine with wetsuit booties)... I am hoping to take a trip to Cozumel/Akumal late Dec/early Jan, and was wondering how well the jets would work with my 3/2mm wetsuit. Since they tend to be fairly negative, I was wondering how they'd affect trim compared to my wetsuit. The last time I dove in warm water, I was using my Aqualung Blades II Flex. I was thinking I should look for some lighter weight fins that work well with the frog kick, which is what I seem to use 95% of the time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom