FINIALLY Finished

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tx.lakerats

Club Web Master
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Well after numerous "stops" and "starts" during this program, I have FINIALLY finished my Dive Master Cert!!! I am signed up to take an Ass. Inst. course in two weeks and am LOVING working with the students!!!

I wish I would have started this 20 years ago!!!!

Congratulations!

If you're like me, you found that the DM course was the first time you really had to "work" in order to progress. It's a good feeling when you get it behind you.

Based on the various posts I see on this board, there are plenty of divers who could use the attention of a good DM.

Ciao!

Congrats! :thumb: It's the most rewarding thing you'll do for yourself!

Way to go!!! I'll bet that's a relief to have that behind you.

I'm taking a Coral Reef Education course this week that will get me started on my Master Scuba Diver certification.

Congrats to tx.lakerats! :thumb:

Took the final test myself on Sunday and am waiting for my DM card to arrive from PADI!

I want to thank my instuctors at Surface Time in San Carlos, MX who worked with me throughout the summer:

Erica (the Great! demonstrator)
Pat (who kept me on track)
Sergio (who wears "light red" not pink fins)
Vickie (the practical joker)

A special thanks to my buddy Brian who went through the DM program with me. It made it a lot of fun and kept the wining to a minimum.

They are a great gang of instructors and I thank them for busting my butt!

Next week I'll be diving from the Don Jose off La Paz. It it will be fun to dive again without being worried about "points!"
:scuba:

It's such a great feeling and a huge accomplishment, I hope that I am about to show others what a fun and exciting sport that Diving is. I had some great instructors!!

Back
Top Bottom