finding freediving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hey There! If you are reading this I hope that means you're a freediver AND your willling to share some of your knowlege with a begginner. I love the water and have grown up "on the water" as they say. Now i am excited to take my adventures under the water. Freediving seems like the most cost efficient way to get into diving as limited gear is needed. I am looking though for any and all advice i can get!! So. lay it on me so I can hit the water smartly:)

Matt

Welcome to the 'board!!!
Sorry not a freediver, but if you dive on down to here: Snorkeling / Freediving - ScubaBoard
you should get more answers.
Also, it would help if we knew a bit about you like what part of the world you live and love to dive in. Enjoy.

My first piece of advice is to seek out freedive training. A good class taught by professionals will teach you the important safety skills, will enhance your technique and performance and should increase your enjoyment of the sport.

When you are ready to buy freedive gear, please check out my store. I only sell online and have no retail stores to drive up costs, so I can offer quality gear at great prices. We honestly carry about everything you might possibly want.

We are always happy to talk on the phone and to answer questions as to the best gear for your specific needs.

Dive Safe!

Dano

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom