Find a buddy :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Buddee

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi,

I've coded a small application centered around free diving called Buddee (totally free). The goal is to give to freedivers a place to meet and share experiences around freediving. For exemple, when you're traveling to a new location, this could help you find a buddy to dive with. Also, people offering training session on anything related to freediving can post it on the site. I could be very cool if it became a hub gathering all activities around freediving.

On the website, for now, you can join activities or create your own. I also plan to aggregate activities offered on other sites.

I hope this app will be useful for the community. Of course, the more people use it, the more likely everyone will find a buddy close to them, so don't hesitate to share it.

Also, if you find a bug or think of a feature that would be nice to add, contact me and I'll do my best !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom