Finaly joined.Hi everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DragonslayerAZ

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi first thanks for all the knowledge and opinions posted here on scuba board. I have used it as a resource in the past for gear configuration, reviews, and I stalk the classifieds. Now I think I should add to the knowledge base here that I value and use regularly. I hope I can provide insight and experience that those who posted before me have started. A little about me, Started Padi open water in 1998. I'm a Padi DM since 2002. I'm from Phoenix, living in Tucson. I scrape together money to go to places with enough water to get some bottle time. Outside of diving I am a full time Firefighter EMT with 5 years on, before that 4 years with EMS. Places I've been diving. Mexico, La Paz, San Carlos, Rocky Point, Cozumel, Cabo. Australia, Belize, Honduras, St Croix. In the states, AZ, Lake Powell, Lake Pleasant, Saguaro Lake, Salt River, CA, Catalina, HI, Oahu, Maui, FL, Disney World in the Big display. Latest place I'm trying to sneak into is Biosphere2 because its close.

Welcome! I moved from Tucson 10 years ago to Maui. I would find It hard to have to move back there but had some good years there. Look us up if you ever get back to Maui.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom