Finally Underwater in Padang Bai

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

matts1w

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Jakarta, Indonesia & Canggu, Bali, Indonesia
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Due to the pandemic and ta now year-old daughter (Not complaining!!!), it has been a full 20 months since my last dive. If you know me, this is a really, really long time to stay dry. Anyway, last Monday and Tuesday, I was able to sneak in four dives with the amazing Geko crew out of Padang Bai. Thanks to all that time off, I struggled with my camera and gear a bunch. By dive four I started to find my mojo again and managed to compose this pic with a reluctant seahorse. I am pretty proud of it.

Underwater Padang Bai is doing well and full of critters as usual. The town of Padang Bai and the rest of Bali, however, is struggling for sure. Let's hope whatever needs to happen comes to fruition soon.

So fortunate! And beautiful shot, you did indeed get your mojo back

Great shot!! I'm not sure I even know which end to point my camera .... glad you managed to get the mojo back.
Are you based in Bali or Jakarta?

We live in Jakarta but have a house in Canggu. Eventually we will transition to Bali.

Bagus.

Desperate to see the underside of Indonesian waves.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom