Finally Have Power!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cudachaser

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
5 days, no power, no computer etc...now we Ivan on the way...no diving this weekend :alien_3:

Same thing after Charley (except i had computer power at work - just no AC), it sucks. Glad it is back on, however there is less chance of you losing power with Ivan by the looks of it! Hope things continue to get back on track again on your side of the coast.

Hi Joe,
Glad to hear you have power... I still don't have power... six days.. and rapidly approaching seven. Thank God for my palm, laptop, and generator.

I'm going to call one of my students this weekend to see if she wants to work on her pool sessions. No A/C in the house... so, I might as well spend some time in the pool.

Al

On the third hour of the eigth day he said..."Let them have power!" and the house was powered.

I'll finally be able to sleep with the covers on... The beer will stay cold in the refrigerator... no longer the sound of an 8HP Briggs & Stratton motor running most of the day.

Looks like my router fried either last night when I shut off the generator or this morning when I turned it back on. Oh well... another casualty of Frances....

Al

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom