Finally got a double hose reg....but

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Also, If anyone wants some metal Pacers let me know. I think I have 16 of them. First stages too, but I'm not sure the models, I'm not at home to look.

Here is a template for J-rods. Brass works if you can't get Stainless. Voit used aluminum.
Pullrod.jpg

Thanks everyone! Real good info and links, I appreciate it. Herman, are you the owner of Vintage Double Hose? I need to join your forum. I have read alot of threads from the site. I have been diving without a bc and like it, so I think I'll make a pretty good transition into a double hose reg. I have also aquired three steel 72's, two of which have j valves but I need to bend some rods for them if I can get a good look a one for a template. I also found in my lot a realy cool nemrod tank j valve nos that I want to put on one of the tanks. Oh, and i just bought a used freedom plate too, it should be in the mail. I have a vintage mask in great shape, several sets of fins, and a few cool gauges, I've posted about a couple of them but I do have some more. If anyone has a daam, mistral, or voit for sale (reasonable) let me know, but I may have to wait till after Christmas. I still have to get those 72's hydroed. I haven't been a "certified" diver that long but I've been interested in the older dive gear since I can remember.

No, that is Bryan. I do spend a lot of time on that board however. You will find several familure names on the VDH board.
Sounds like you have the rest of the gear well in hand.

That sounds good to me superstar. Have you ever bent any into j rods for 72's? I think I have two al50's that need them as well. By the time I hear back from you I'll know exactly what I need. And don't worry, I have enough first stages, second stages, and good hoses to make this worth while for you.

WeldenDowd, I had to buy a 20' long SS rod when I made a j-rod so I have some material left over, I can bend the loops in the end if needed.

Ok. I just need two j rods for 72's and one for al50. If you could bend them I'll sent you a pacer with a first stage and hose. Ill take some pics of what I've got and email them to you and let you pick. If that sounds good let me know; if not, feel free to negotiate. I want you to feel well compensated in trade.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom