Finally getting started!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey fellas, I am from the Philippines and its a shame if I dont take up scuba. I will start my O/W in several weeks and I can't wait. My issue is: I have astigmatism and I wear glasses. Shall I get a mask with "prescriptive lens" or wear contacts.

Please advise. Thanks.

star_smash70:
Hey fellas, I am from the Philippines and its a shame if I dont take up scuba. I will start my O/W in several weeks and I can't wait. My issue is: I have astigmatism and I wear glasses. Shall I get a mask with "prescriptive lens" or wear contacts.

Please advise. Thanks.

Go for the mask if you can. One less thing to worry about goin wrong.

Whited....our kids 17&13 are getting certified this spring and are as excited as you are. We have been to the Keys and are planning to take them down there too.

Whited good luck glad to hear you're enjoying things so far. But be careful diving can be highly addictive :D . I'm highly addicted and have no intent other than to keep feeding my addiction as much as I can.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom