Finally did Datura Shore Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadad

Registered
Reaction score
I've been lurky and using all your tips for several years. It's about time I started posting and meeting some new divers - that and my dive buddy (son) has gone to Costa Rica for 6 weeks.

ABQDiver and I just spent the last few days at Courtyard Villa with our two dive kids. That is a great place to stay if you are diving in the area. The hotel is well set up for divers, great place to rinse gear, rooms big, and a nice big spa.

The kids had a great time. My son is already talking about going back.

Sorry we missed the group that dove on Saturday. We saw you, but decided to let our kids sleep in. We did not hit the water until 9:30 or so.

Also dove with Capt Tony on The Diversity. My favorite boat because he let's you use your air. We had several 60 to 70 minute dives with no grief from the boat. Got to like that.

Glad to hear you had a good experience down here. However, you missed an awesome dive! Maybe next time we can meet up.

Scuba_Jenny:
Glad to hear you had a good experience down here. However, you missed an awesome dive! Maybe next time we can meet up.

I would like to meet up someday for some diving. My dive buddy (son) is in Costa Rica for 6 weeks this summer so no dive buddy for a while. That is only going to get worse as he gets older.

Scubaboard is where I will find my new dive buddies.

Just let us know when you are in town. There are plenty of us that beach dive the area, so finding a buddy usually is not a problem.

I'll have to throw in my 2 cents worth also! This is an awesome beach dive! If I remember correctly, we had a bottom time of 89 minutes. Not deep, but with all the elements a a great dive, it was pure fun!!

Hope to get out again this upcoming weekend with scubadad and others if it works out!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom