Finally certified

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dnew1973

Reaction score
Well im finally certified.went to mermet springs this week end.Things went great .Really impressed with my new equipment I bought it made the dive alot easier.Mermet is a great place to do open water. Nice friendly atmosphere.dive conditions were great.
The training platforms are a plus. You dont have to play in the mud . makes life easier.Would recommend this place to anyone.Especially new divers. :)

Congradulations. Welcome to our world.

What was the vis. at Mermet. I heard that about a month ago it wasn't very good, but your post makes it sound like it has improved.

Dive safe.

Chad

and welcome to the underwater world. I'm also interested in the viz at Mermet. Also what was the water temp?

Viz was around 20-30 ft at the 20 ft platform until people started pouring in. Alot of them stirred up the bottom then viz dropped to around 10ft .water temp at surface was 83 thermo was at 25ft and the temp dropped off to 48.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom