Finally...A Great Movie!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Catherine,

I dare you to go see Bridge to Terabithia and leave without shedding a tear. (The kids wanted to see it. :D )

PacketSniffer:
Catherine,

I dare you to go see Bridge to Terabithia and leave without shedding a tear. (The kids wanted to see it. :D )

Odd. My kids wanted to see Reno 911.

I think there might be something wrong with my kids.

the genes? :D

I used to really try and control what they watched, but the big thing here is the kids sneak into different movies.

I know...isn't that weird?

also..I said once at the dinner table "wow, how about that Hoover being __________" and my dad almost kicked me out. There were agents that never believed any of that, you know?

I'm telling you...Hoover's picture everywhere at my house.

catherine96821:
I said once at the dinner table "wow, how about that Hoover being __________" and my dad almost kicked me out. There were agents that never believed any of that, you know?

I'm telling you...Hoover's picture everywhere at my house.

J. Edgar cultivated an image of both himself, and the Bureau, to the point where the mythology far outstrips the reality. He not only was a lawman, but a very good PR man as well.

Of course, long after his death, little "tidbits" have surfaced about him, just as the Bureau no longer enjoys the same image that it did when Efrem Zimbalist Jr. played a G-man on TV.

As far as Breach, I know a cop who works in the part of Virginia where Hansen did his deeds. He told me, long before this movie was even filmed, how the FBI agents were so ridiculously conspicious during their surveillances, it's a wonder how Hansen (who presumably should have known how to do them himself) didn't figure it out earlier.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom