finally a freindly board!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scott,
Welcome from NJ.
As you have already seen, this is quite a place.
Many characters, with much experience, knowledge , and wit (?) to seek and share. It really is a unique place.
Welcome and good luck,
MikeD

your fellow Northern Californian has not chimed in yet! Strawberry Creme Savers, please!

Welcome aboard! And I see that you have met many of the usual suspects here: don't let them scare you, though, they are really quite harmless...sorta like a Diamondback Rattler without the warning rattles...really, they are that harmless!

Sounds like you have been there, done that, and have lots of the t-shirts: so, do not hesitate to regale us with tales, humor us with rumors, glory us with stories, and generally make yourself at home.

Joewr...thinking, ah, another Californian to balance the imbalanced Canadians...:p

Welcome Scott and be assured that Scubaboard are the best diving forums on the net...Friendly, informative, fun and low on calories :p

Welcome and enjoy...

Manogr

from Bangkok underwater...

I'll take some Oreos and Jelly Bellies pleez!

Good to have you aboard!

Welcome from the Sunshine State... I'll bring the Florida Crackers... HEY! I am a FLorida Cracker!

:tease:

Originally posted by keralucu
from Bangkok underwater...

I'll take some Oreos and Jelly Bellies pleez!

Good to have you aboard!

Now we are talking business! Toasted Marshmallow Jelly Bellies, all a diver needs to survive those long surface intervals! And because you don't want to get dehydrated, Daquiry and Margarita Jelly Bellies are a must also!

Scott,

I see you have met the locals. Despite what you may have seen so far there are alot of sane people on this board...they just don't post much.

Welcome aboard.

Chad

Well now even though a certain "someone" who shall remain nameless, who said,

...thinking, ah, another Californian to balance the imbalanced Canadians...:p [/B]

Welcome Scott to a really grand place to meet new friends, learn new things, have fun, and spend your SI.

Welcome from Ottawa, Canada --- we're not imbalanced... we just listen to a different drummer.

That's just our teeth making our bodies rattle funny due to freezing water. By the way aren't there any West Wing Fans out there? Where are the GoldFish snacks? Want another obscure reference...who knows who my dog Mycroft is named after?

By the way, welcome Scott - always nice to have someone else on this board - besides Uncle P! - that has forgotten more about Scuba then I'll ever know...

Back
Top Bottom