fin/mask/snorkel maintenance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks for all the replies! :D

jeckyll:
Out of the sun would be my suggestion as well for the mask & fins. Snorkel? Hmm I used to have one, it's probably crushed under some stuff somewhere LOL

i realize that those who ask about snorkels are pretty much ridiculed here :wink: , however, i have another question (although off-topic and probably not for this section of the forum). would snorkelling affect SIT/gassing-off? i suppose that it shouldn't.

langostino:
thanks for all the replies! :D

i realize that those who ask about snorkels are pretty much ridiculed here :wink: , however, i have another question (although off-topic and probably not for this section of the forum). would snorkelling affect SIT/gassing-off? i suppose that it shouldn't.
Don't freedive after diving (ie dive deep and breathhold), and keep your heart rate low, but I don't see how some easy paddling around on the surface should affect anything one way or the other, from an off-gassing standpoint.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom