Fiji's Beqa Lagoon Resort -- trip report & photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ordered my DVD today. Thanks!

Cool pictures! The shark dive one turned out great :) I am headed there this Friday. 75F is colder than I expected, what suit did you wear?

I was in a 5mm. My wife wore a 5mm with a hooded vest. Most of those who were in 3mm complained of being a little cold by the end of the one hour dives.

Thanks debersole. Think I'm going to take the 3mm + 3mm vest + 7mm hood! :)

We just returned from Fiji also...loved it! We dove with AquaTrek...a pretty good operation but I believe BAD (Beqa Adventure Divers) is the superior main land operator. Your pictures are great. What camera set up are you using?

Oh, my heart skipped a beat when I saw your title - I am soooo excited to go there in May 1, 2010. Thanks for sharing! We are also going to spend a week at Mantagi Private Island the week before.

I shoot a Canon 50D in an Aquatica housing with dual Sea&Sea YS-250 strobes. The wide angle shots were with the Tokina 10-17mm and the macro with a Canon 60mm.

Where2Next -- Keep that heart a skipping for a few more months. It's a great location. You'll have a blast!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom