Fiji

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello. I will go on a sailboat in Fuji in December. I want to buy a BCD, regulator and tanks. Do you know anybody that have equipment for sale or have any suggestions?

Hi. I think I replied to you on FB, but contact Viti Water Sports in Nadi (They are also a Bauer dealer). You will get cheaper prices if you buy online or in Australia / NZ / US etc, but if you need to buy here, then talk to Mike.
I rent out gear if you didn't want to own it.
Greg

We had an incredible trip at Wananavu for 12 days in 2012. My wife and I loved it. Bligh waters were phenomenal. The resort was great, onsite dive op was great, food was really good and the service was great as well. Not sure if Wananavu has changed hands or if the Americans have left the dive op, so things may be different now.

I was just in Vanua Levu (during the cyclone) dove from a shore based operation KoroSun Dive (next to the Savasi Island stuff, not the KoroSun resort). We dove out to the west a little, saw a bunch of sharks (silvertip, grey reef and a school scalloped hammerhead) and some good reefs. Dream House and Devils hideout are the two dives that I liked most (what he calls the locations).

I was just in Vanua Levu (during the cyclone) dove from a shore based operation KoroSun Dive (next to the Savasi Island stuff, not the KoroSun resort). We dove out to the west a little, saw a bunch of sharks (silvertip, grey reef and a school scalloped hammerhead) and some good reefs. Dream House and Devils hideout are the two dives that I liked most (what he calls the locations).

Love diving with KoroSun Dive...Colin is quite the character!

Love diving with KoroSun Dive...Colin is quite the character!

Ya, it was nice and laid back, I was the only person for a couple of the trips. He helped the wife with some anxiety and never pushed us unless we wanted to be pushed. Would definitely dive again with him.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom