Fiji/Volivoli/Ra Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hola from Panama!
Has anyone been to dive with VoliVoli in April/May time frame?
Hola. I'm leaving for VoliVoli in 2 days and will be there for 9 days, hopefully diving 8 days while there. First time to Fiji for me! I'll try to remember to report back how the conditions were when I return after April 9th.

Hola. I'm leaving for VoliVoli in 2 days and will be there for 9 days, hopefully diving 8 days while there. First time to Fiji for me! I'll try to remember to report back how the conditions were when I return after April 9th.
Thank you! That would be great!

Thanks for the trip report. I'm planning a trip there and have read concerns about drinking the water at Volivoli. Since they don't provide complimentary bottled water, one must buy it (expensive) on site or drink their water which is bore/untreated groundwater or rainwater. Did you or anyone from your group get ill or have stomach problems?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom