FIJI Anyone??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EmeraldSeaDiving

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
You are cordially invited to join Emerald Sea Diving return to Beqa Lagoon Resort in FIJI. This is a trip I have done and loved. The people were fantastic, the diving incredible, and rooms very nice. I have been to Mexico, Hawaii and Honduras and nothing compared to the trip we had with BLR. We have 6 Spots available.

When: June 12th-21st, 2008
Where: Beqa Lagoon Resort
Why: Diving, Surfing, Oceanfront Bures, Cultural Activities, Wonderful Meals and People
Price: $3150.00 (ppdo)

What the price includes:

7 Nights in an Oceanfront Bure with your own private splash pool
5 Days of 2 tank Boat Diving
Unlimited Shore Diving
Unlimited Kayaking
3 Meals a Day
2 Cultural Activities Daily
R/T Air from LAX to/from FIJI
All Transfers
All Fuel Surcharges
Day Room on Day we leave island (Leave Resort at 8 am but don't fly out until late PM)

Also including Open Water Dive Referral Certification (Must have refferal paperwork.. What this means, do your class and poolwork in your city and I will do your open water certification there during the trip. Great options for divers who want to bring non-diving friens/family)

Also including your choice of 2 of the following 4 specialties: Digital Underwater Photography, AWARE Fish Identification, Boat or Drift.

The first 4 who sign up referred by Scubaboard will also get all of their specialty books included.

A non refundable deposit of $1000 will hold your spot with the balance being due by March 21, 2008. We can take credit cards for an additional 3%.

Contact us at www.emeraldseadiving@gmail.com with any questions..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom