Fiji Aggressor II slide Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's a great slide show mjh. So many fantastic shots of all the fish and critters. What setup were you using on your trip? And thanks for sharing it with us.

Cheers,
Mike

Thanks, as a published photographer on the trip said it is 60% about being in the right spot, and Fiji is the right spot.

This was the last trip for the good old Nikon D100 and the 1st for the 2xInon2000ws. The strobes worked great and are very compact. Tended to use the 17-35, 60 and 105mm lenses on this trip and the Macro Mate doubler.

Hope to come home from this trip to a couple of boxes with my new D200s and new Aquatica housing. I opted for the TTL converter so with the new strobes I should be able to play with TTL for macro. So if you know anyone looking for a good deal on 2xD100 bodies and a Aquatica housing in good condition drop me a PM.

Fantastic slideshow, excellent pictures, and beautiful locations. Thanks for sharing.

Both the Fiji and Similan Islands slide show were superb. I am thinking about booking the Fiji Aggressor for June or July and am very anxiously awaiting your trip report. Thanks for the beautiful work!

Beautiful slide show. Hope to go there someday soon.

I got this message....:06:

Content Removed
The requested item has been removed by its owner and is no longer available on this site.

Back
Top Bottom