Figured today was a good day to join :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cybordolphin

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I am starting my diver training in the next few weeks and have lots of questions.

Looking forward to the day when I can share my experience to assist those new to the sport.

Till then... thanks for all of your patience, and I don't burn easy...
so feel free to flame me when you see fit.

Thanks!
:)

and a nearly WARM Welcome from ARIZONA the all beach no ocean state.

Glad to have you aboard, and don't worry about flames except during the mid dive BBQ.

:wave: Welcome to the board. Make yourself at home.

It's always entertaining, and you might learn a thing or two if you're not careful.

Hello.

I'm new to this group, too, although not a new diver. Found this site pretty much by accident last night while surfing, poked around in the discussion threads, and thought it would be good to join.

And what better time to join than at the beginning of the new year, right? :wink:

Looking forward to hearing from everyone and joining in discussions as interesting as those that sucked me in in the first place. :D

Welcome from Vermont.

you'll like the board.

Mike M

A big Texas welcome to you both. Jump right in and get wet with the rest of us!

welcome to the board, you'll learn lots, and have a "whale" of a time. The people you'll meet are a grand sort.... and we don't bite (much) either

Welcome to all the new members on this thread. I hope you enjoy and learn from the board as I have. Don't worry about flames these folks generally discuss things when they disagree but it rarely gets out of hand.

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom