FGB last dive for the year for the Sling.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

htn123

Reaction score
Come on down, the water is "still" warm and the weather is going to be perfect for this weekend 10/28-10/29 for the FGB.

This will be my first FGB trip so it would be fun. Come and join me :).

Anyone from Austin going out to FGB this weekend?

Charles.

"Sling", "Fpree" ... what's the diff? !!!! :). ( good eyes)

As long as I can dip my wet suit in the water, I am happy.

I will be diving in the Gulf this weekend,,,,but on 6-pack ride out. A 31ft SS Minnow----lol

I used to call it the "flee" and the "spring" when talking about the boats. Lots of people laughed they always knew what I was talking about.

texdiveguy:
I will be diving in the Gulf this weekend,,,,but on 6-pack ride out.
We will definitely hound you for the report on this one. I hope you see the whale sharks!!!

Foo:
We will definitely hound you for the report on this one. I hope you see the whale sharks!!!

HA...I just hope we can see 'anyting' with the way the seas have been this past 2 weeks...lol

Dude, you are looking at a very different weather report for Saturday than I am.

divewookie:
Dude, you are looking at a very different weather report for Saturday than I am.

Will be diving 20 mile rigs out of Freeport.....seas look good as of this moment(2-4ft) for Sunday which is the dive day.....course Capt. you know better than us the fickle of the Gulf. :)

Yikes. Looks rough this weekend.
GMZ080-262130-NW GULF N OF 25N W OF 90WINCLUDING FLOWER GARDEN BANKS NATIONAL MARINE SANCTUARY1030 AM CDT THU OCT 26 2006THIS AFTERNOONSE TO S WINDS 15 TO 20 KT. SEAS 6 TO 9 FT W OF93W AND 4 TO 6 FT E OF 93W. A FEW SHOWERS NEAR THE TX COAST.TONIGHT THROUGH FRI NIGHTS TO SW WINDS 20 TO 25 KT SHIFTINGTO NW AND INCREASING TO 20 TO 30 KT BEHIND FRONT. SEAS 6 TO 9 FTBUILDING TO 8 TO 12 FT BY FRI NIGHT. SCATTERED SHOWERS ISOLATEDTSTMS ALONG FRONT.SATNW TO N WINDS 20 TO 25 KT EARLY BECOMING NE 10 TO 15 KTSAT NIGHT. SEAS 8 TO 11 FT SUBSIDING TO 4 TO 7 FT SAT NIGHT.SUNNE TO E WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. S OF 28N E OF 94W SEAS 3 TO 5FT AND 2 FT OR LESS ELSEWHERE.MONE TO SE WINDS 10 TO 15 KT INCREASING TO 15 TO 20 KT MONNIGHT. SEAS 2 TO 4 FT BUILDING 4 TO 6 FT W PART LATE. SCATTEREDSHOWERS NW PART.To bad. I loved the gulf trips I took in October in year's past. It was always exciting diving, crystal clear water and lots of critters!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom