Ferry to Sabang

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It makes me sick to hear about the pollution coming out of Boracay. We see their trash every now and then......the polluted waters are driving the fish toward us. Good for us bad for the ocean. Soon the ear infection rate in Boracay will surpass the drunkard rate.

my first couple of times in Puerto galera. I have tried using the Balatero port (via Roro)and the Muelle port ( via fast craft). It is really very hard to transfer all your gears from the roro or fast craft without using a porter. To save on porter , I also have tried to use a caddy for my gears. ( it is really tireing). especially if it's summer time, you are in for a sweat. I also tried the ride (tricycle)during rainy season the road are preety slippery.
i think if the mayor wants to add revenues for Puerto. I think it;s better to just set up an office in Batangas Pier and collect the enviromental fees, and just leave the ferrys to just ply the old route. Could that be better?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom