Female tech divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

where was the bit about 'everyone has a long hose & knows how to use it'? :D

Found out about #4 the hard way. The agencies don't teach you about THAT entanglement hazard. That was the only entanglement my dive knife has encountered. Oh well, needed a
haircut anyway.

Terri

Diapers...really?!!!! I'm seriously asking... I'm guessing for people who wear a drysuit? Sigh...I am really thankful that I don't even need a wetsuit most of the time down here in FL. Wow...you guys are really dedicated! *bow down to you*

Well, the last thing you want is to be beating feet out of a cave because you need to find the restroom . . . That kind of thing would make you unpopular with your p-valve equipped male colleagues very quickly, as well :)

Will a woman in compressed neo and Depends do, if she's got a scooter?

hey, howard!

i'm into guys with cave dedication, myself.

and big vans, trucks, trailers, whatever. me & my cave stuff, him & his cave stuff, the baby & more stuff than that put together...gotta haul it somehow & i only have a forester.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom