Female DM/DSD Leader seeking position in SE Asia/Pacific region

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NYCcowgirl

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi there,

I am a 31 year old American female DM/DSD Leader looking for a position in the SE Asia/Pacific region. I am currently working on Pom Pom Island in Malaysia and am available for immediate relocation.

I completed my Divemaster certification through an internship with Bundaberg Aqua Scuba located in Queensland, Australia, which also included work on the Spirit of 1770, a day tour boat out of the Town of 1770, Queensland. During my training, I was responsible for assisting with Open Water, Advanced, and Rescue courses, as well as leading groups of certified divers with no supervision.

In my subsequent position in Con Dao, Vietnam, I have managed a purpose-built dive boat with a maximum capacity of 40. On-board catering as well as hostessing and leading divers were all under my purview. I also shared responsibility for environmental conservation measures, such as regular cleanup of underwater debris and removal of fishing nets, as well as coordinating with the National Park Service to report and enforce fishing violations in marine protected areas.

I have accrued a total of 300+ logged dives, which include experience with adverse conditions, ie shore diving on rocks, strong currents, night, and low visibility diving. I am currently in possession of all my own dive gear with the exclusion of weights and tanks.

In addition to my dive training, I have an extensive background in customer service. My last job before leaving the US required a high level of organization and attention to detail, as well as the ability to prioritize under extremely tight deadlines. My resume shows the detailed responsibilities of this position. While I was dedicated to my career, I left to follow my dream of a life at sea as that is where my true passion lies.

Please contact me via email at ashleyncastle@gmail.com for my full CV and photo. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,
Ashley Castle

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom