Female boat owners?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Snowbear:
I love it :D

When I'm fueling up the Whaler, I often get asked, "Nice boat - is it your husband's/boyfriend's?" If I have a male dive buddy along, they always assume it's theirs and compliment them.. We always get puzzled looks when the buddy answers, "It's hers :D"

Bingo! Wether I was riding a motorcycle, dirtbike, anything at all people would always say nice. Then following their last comment follow up with something like, "what year is it," and be talking to the ten year old boy I was standing next to. So, with the boat I thought I would just fix that little problem. The women loved it. Men would just be in awe. I was dating a guy who had a boat as well it was funny because all the girls would hang out on mine (it had a full head and a mirror) while the guys were thrown on his.

Missdirected very nice.....I can see you ladies are serious about your boats, I mean I'm going to buy a 14' Achilles and I'm excited just thinking about it buy your boat was a lot bigger than mine.

My wife owns her boat the whole thing,
She is real nice and lets me use it and dive from it!
Brad

moneysavr:
My wife owns her boat the whole thing,
She is real nice and lets me use it and dive from it!
Brad

Ahhh, how sweet of her!

Tribaltime I think u will have more fun with yours as you will be able to tow it and things.

In reference to the "...And No It's Not His" - I always thought if I got a steady BF I would take it off and just leave the MISSDIRECTED. I thought it would be degrading in some fashion to the BF. I do kind of understand why people would look to the guy but I don't know in this day and age?????? Like your wife, I also have the same problem with my M3 and I will be the only person in the car - Now that is just messed up.

Hey miss thang (missdirected) I wouldn't mind ridding in your M3 with you heck I'll even give you a ride in my 14 'er :)

Missdirected:
Ahhh, how sweet of her!

Hey I clean the floors,do some laundry-dont fold it! cook some meals, and give her my whole pay check,She throws My A__ out! I will have to find a nother gal with a dive boat!
Brad

It's quite common down here in Alabama for women to own boats. I think that I have read somewhere that it is impossible for a girl to get a date if she doesn't own a boat. I saw an ad just yesterday. "Wanted - female to possibly start a serious relationship - must have own boat and motor. Please send picture of boat."

Go figure...

Back
Top Bottom