FEEDING FRENZY - - Caution Advised!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I used to survive finals week in medical school on a box of Mystic Mint cookies.

They made me sick every time. But I still ate them.

What is it with chocolate and mint? Not good for the digestion, but splendid for the mental state.

Al Mialkovsky:
You can't go anywhere without those girlscouts jumping on you like a pack of hungry pit bulls. :)

Let me tell you, as the mother of a Girl Scout - this is true. :wink:

Every year I sit with my daughter and her troop at the various shifts they work at the local Safeway and Long's stores - those kids are more slick than the stereotypical used car salesman. After seeing the "deer in headlights" expressions from these unwitting shoppers, I sometimes feel a bit sorry for them. But not TOO sorry - if they don't sell all their cookies, the families have to buy them. :D

One of the cutest cartoons I can remember had to do with Girl Scout cookies.

There are a number of Girl Scouts standing about the troop leader.

The caption reads, "And the award for selling the most Girl Scout cookies this year goes againg to . . ."

Standing among the group is a young lady who is much more "physically advanced" for her age than she should rightly be.

Needless to say, it was in an old Playboy magazine.

But that was waaaaaay back in my younger years when I gleaned the magazine articles for information.

the Kraken

The Kraken:
But that was waaaaaay back in my younger years when I gleaned the magazine articles for information.

the Kraken

So, you're saying now you just look at the pictures?

Kinda like nibbling on Brownies too!!

( said in the greatest Sling Blade voice ever )

CON8IV:
So, you're saying now you just look at the pictures?
I certainly do... but then I always did... tried a few of the articles once - intellectual desert. Stick to the eye candy :)
E

Loove them Tagalongs . . . but don't get me wrong!!! I love the chilled Thin-Mints, too!

the K

Snowbear:
Mmmmmmmm.... frozen Thin mints.... :drooling:

For those who need off-season thin mint fixes.... I recently discovered that Keebler Grasshopper cookies are a surprisingly close match to the Girl Scout thin mints :D

Excellent recon, Snow.

---
Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom