Feb.10 and Feb13??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seaangel

Reaction score
Are there any divers on this board going to be in Grand Cayman on Feb. 10th or Cozumel on Feb. 13th?

I will be at those two ports on those dates while on a cruise. I plan on diving at both of them. Because my husband is a non-diver I will most likely be using the cruise dive ops.

We will be in Belize on the 11th and Roatan on the 12th, but I don't plan to dive at those stops. We will be doing some other activities together. In Roatan we are going to snorkel.

If anyone will be at any of these places, let me know. Prehaps we could plan to meet one each other during the day.

Hey Seangel,
Do you dive with Ronnie @ Neptune Dive and SKi?

He was the assistant instructor in my class back in 1976. Ran into him and his daughter down in West Palm last Sept.

Dave

I do dive with Ronnie, he was my instructor too. I sent you a PM, by the way.

I was there in Sept. on that dive trip too. I try to go with them atleast two times in the summer.

Plan to go Memorial weekend and Labor Day this year. I also, go with them to the Bahamas atleast on two trips a year. We will be going in March.

Small world we have in diving. I meet alot of really great people with it.

Thanks for posting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom