Feature Request: Minimum dive time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@Wibble
I use Dive Log on my iPhone and iPad, I'm a fan. It does everything you want it to, BT straight from comp, syncs between devices etc, and a lot more. Including a merge function that fixes the problem that started this thread.
I tried subsurface for a bit, I just didn't like it. That's obviously just my personal opinion, there's a lot of SS fans on here so it must be ok.

And that's your opinion, you don't have to agree with mine :)

Exactly ... and I don't ... which is why I posted. That's how Scubaboard works. :wink: No criticism intended, just a different opinion.

Useful to know there's alternatives to Sheawater Cloud.

I find it OK. Doesn't annoy me and does pretty much all I'm interested in which is basic logging. I'm not a person who writes chapter and verse about a dive, so basics are fine for me.

Maybe some people want more from it?

Shearwater Cloud is OK. Not brilliant, but OK. It does integrate with the different Shearwater computers quite well and, albeit with some issues, it at least syncs the data between Macs, iPads, iPhones, etc. It's nice that I can grab the data from the Shearwater using a phone whilst at sea and out of signal range.

For those SubSurface people: does that properly interface with a Shearwater and, say, an iPhone? So run up SubSurface and download dives from the Shearwaters? Is there cloudy storage available for "free"?
Yes, yes and yes. Free and awesome cross platform on every operating system that there is as well

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom