Favourite Aquatic Animal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd have to say California sea lions are my favorite so far. I just love the fact that you can pull up to a dive site, they'll instantly stare at you for a second and then bum rush the water towards the dive boat en masse and then spend the entire dive swooping around you and playing with ya. :)

Harbor seals get a close second for basically the same reasons, although I haven't had one nibble on my fins yet!

Blue whale...octopus...sea urchin. I thought about it, I just like so many.

There are so many to choose from...

I once got to dive in a school of about 15 eagle rays... I think that tops my list. Next would be turtles (there is nothing like being given a "locals" tour of the reef by a little turtle). And in third I would say angel fish (I have had several adopt me on a dive and stay with me throughout).

I forget what do you call these critters? I like 'em.

Yeah, I like those critters too. But this is an amazing picture. If you stare at it long enough you will notice that, apart from the critters, there is also a fish in the picture - sort of like an optical illusion.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom