Favorite Maui Shore Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmart64

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My wife and I will be on Maui from 8/29 - 9/5 and are trying to plan out all of our dives ahead of time. We are considering going out with B&B for a couple of days and maybe Extended Horizons for couple as well. We were also considering dedicating one day to shore diving, and I was hoping to get some input from the local SBers about their favorite shore dives.

Thanks

Joe

The shore diving is turning nice again. After a week of heavy swells hitting the beaches, things are starting to go back to normal. I made a couple of dives today on the south shore and had decent viz and saw lots of critters. I'm hoping the conditions improve more over the next couple days and get back to being nice. We were having a pretty good year for beach diving so far.

And here I was hoping the south shore would remain washed out so you'd have an excuse to bring your customers up north and dive with us tomorrow :wink:

Tim

P.S. Glad the water is clearing up for you down south - been a bad week for shore diving all up the coast.

Back
Top Bottom