Favorite Brands of Wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Try a Henderson Hyperstretch 7mm One Piece suit... and if that's a little more than you want to spend... Tilos makes a similar suit for less money. If you get cold really easily, add a Henderson Core Warmer... don't forget the Hyperstretch hood, boots and gloves as well... Henderson is all I wear...

Ken Barrick

elenec:
Quality for the price? Are there particular brands more suited for women? How about durablitity? Any suggestions or thoughts for a newbie whose out to go shopping?

toodive4:
Try a Henderson Hyperstretch 7mm One Piece suit... and if that's a little more than you want to spend... Tilos makes a similar suit for less money. If you get cold really easily, add a Henderson Core Warmer... don't forget the Hyperstretch hood, boots and gloves as well... Henderson is all I wear...

Ken Barrick
I agree, the Hyperstretch is so easy to put on and fits so well that I believe that it's worth the extra cost. I use the Henderson 7/5mm fullsuit with a 5mm core warmer.

elenec:
Quality for the price? Are there particular brands more suited for women? How about durablitity? Any suggestions or thoughts for a newbie whose out to go shopping?

get the cressi sub wetsuits. italian tailoring at its best, will certainly enhance any womans figure and will make you look slimmer:)

Speaking of inhancement I just got a Bare 7mm Arctic SGS suit for my friend in blue/dk blue and I think she looks like a Dive Goddess in it (YMMV) slick inside, wrist and ankle seal flaps good suit at a good price , Divetank has a good selection of Bare suits
DB

Hi there,
I am shopping for a good comfortable wetsuit - a 5 mm. I wear a size 7 or so, but I am a D cup. Wondering what wesuit will accomodate the "twins" without letting a bunch of water in.
Thanks,
Coconutgirl

Hyperstretch expands 250%, that should be suffecient for your "twins". Henderson also seems to have a generous cut in the chest area of womans wetsuits (based on how my wifes' fit).

Anyone looking for a great cold water wetsuit for a good price should look at a Whites ADS (almost dry suit). It's a 2 piece 7 mm. Fantastic all-round suit. It won't keep you dry but the inner cuffs do a great job of preventing water from flowing at all. Since they're being discontinued you can get them for about half of what they where selling for a year ago... (whites is giving up the wetsuit game in favour of focusing on their drysuits which represent a much larger portion of their buisiness)

elenec:

A number of people here recommend the Henderson. I was looking in wetsuit as well. I called liquid fit that they had a price for a custom wetsuit that was comparable to the Henderson price from Liesure Pro. They claimed to use the same neoprene material as well. A custom cut will fit a lot better than a stock size. Give them a call. www.liquidfit.com.

Jason

Might want to check with JMJ wetusits just add a dot com for the website. The website is not as good as there work is.They make an excellent 7 semidry for a fair price.

elenec:

For wetsuit? Oceaner hands down... they make custom fitted / tailored wetsuits to your exact specifications and dimensions. Made on the West Coast of Canada!! :thumbs-up

Back
Top Bottom