Farewell Dinner For Chip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iris_ice

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
chip asked me who can make it monday, may 1 for dinner and drinks.

he suggested angkees (?) 'cause he misses paolo (paolo only?) but hey, where do you guys wanna have a ppd night for our chip?

and where is chip right now? in an island surrounded by beautiful girls. he just finished judging a local beauty pageant :)

Chip...You are, and will always be.... DA MAN!!!! you, stud muffin you!!!! :) Iris, arent you a "bit" jeally that Chip is not only surrounded by beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, and desperate-to-win-and-will-do-anything-for-the-judges-to-get-their-votes women, but is also hitting on them as well as we speak? eyebrow

don't hi-jack this thread! why are you still awake, anyway? :)

I work at night iris...sigh... :sulkoff: not the kind of "work" that majority of the PPD guys would automatically "imagine"..hehehe

I will be there in spirit, you guys know how to throw a party!

hey what's up with this thread? Not very PPD. :D

WONTON then ANKIES :D

however i am in batangas and would be back late Monday night :(

tuesday pwede ....? :D

I thought it was a tuesday event...I promised my wife that I'll take her to dinner and the movies...and to think I made this promise after I brought home a $$ 8-inch inon extension arm and clamp set...

Not on Monday please...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom