Farewell Dinner For Chip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zeeman:
Hope you're having "some" fun...

Z...

well, we went snorkelling to where the giant clams were cultured.. and i think were heading to a beach sometime. :D

Is this the kind of fun you meant? :wink:

@boljak: i got to dive for 10 minutes, hahaha, hovering over my classmate whose doing the sample collection (she needs a buddy and i'm the only one available)... i heard currents there are pretty strong but luckily for me, there wasn't any at that time. :D

@chip: yeah, the course is interesting but too much work...

they drink red horse there, zee :D hope van gets drunk on her last day... :D

From paolo: reserved tuesday may 2. please tell those with cars to arrive early (don't ask me why). ankies opens at 6pm. so you can start at 6. reservation's under paolo's name and philippine paradise divers group.

1. chip
2. spoon
3. mons
4. caloy
5. myra
6. jonix
7. dea
8. matthew
9. paolo
10. penn
11. aimees
12. iris
13. ish
14. kat (jj_freelord)
15. carlodel
16. carlo (chiki)
17. eric

ishbaby:
Do i bring party hats? lol.
sure! I love party hats. Bring the one you're wearing in your avatar. Feel free to wear what you were wearing on bora beach as well. :D

chip104:
sure! I love party hats. Bring the one you're wearing in your avatar. Feel free to wear what you were wearing on bora beach as well. :D
Watch it big boy.....!!

ishbaby:
hoookay Chippy confirming --- Ankies, this will start 7pm tonight, I maybe there late, round 9 or 10pm. CYA!
Not tonight! It was moved to Tuesday! Tomorrow night! I'll be in Alabang tonight saying adios to my relatives there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom