For Sale Farallon Mk-2 DPV mint cond.

How much is this mint condition working all Original Farallon Mk-2 DPV Worth?

• Dollar Amount

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • What’s it Worth

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
F5CC1BBA-1C2B-443D-85FE-9F60DF1E228D.jpeg 76F37082-1663-4B16-B47C-D69AC8F89CFE.jpeg 83298702-0762-4804-8D40-B6C0C139C562.jpeg

All Orginal Farallon Mk-2 DPV, Working / Museum Mint perfect condition, WITH Mint condition Original Farallon Manufactured Battery Charger for Farallon Mark- II DPV, WITH Original Navy Rolling Locking-Bed Platform Transport Buggy. Navy Deep Black paint color. (2) New Batteries, everything works. Headlight works. All new Seals and scrub Filters. Tooth brush CLEAN inside and out. Owned by A retired Navy Seal -
MasterSergeant Cadaver Diver Master Instructor. Log Book and Instruction Book included.

I've only seen the orange version for sale second hand in a similar condition for around 500-700 dollars. Not sure if there is a big demand for them, but I'm not sure within what scope it being 'Navy' increases the value. I

guess it's one of those things that doesn't have a big intrinsic value anymore, but if you find the right collector, it could sell for some nice bucks.

Is that rust on the front of the charger

Cant see anything else, the pictures are few and....

Coffee stains, maybe? Shipping to RI included or extra?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom