Wanted Farallon DPV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have 2 (one mk2 and one mk3) working perfect , but the batteries gone. Have no idea about price. Only problem I'm in brazil. If you want more detail email back. Tnks jose
Hello there, hope you are well. Do you still have the mark three? And are you interested in getting rid of it? Looking for some spare parts. My name is ted I have a magic jack number 469-828-9346 and my US cell is 818-292-0269 the last phone number is on WhatsApp as well. Let me know if it's still available so I don't reach back out to bug you if you don't have it. Thank you, all the best! Ted. Email, tedstickels@aol.com

Hello there, hope you are well. Do you still have the mark three? And are you interested in getting rid of it? Looking for some spare parts. My name is ted I have a magic jack number 469-828-9346 and my US cell is 818-292-0269 the last phone number is on WhatsApp as well. Let me know if it's still available so I don't reach back out to bug you if you don't have it. Thank you, all the best! Ted. Email, tedstickels@aol.com
Hi ted. I sold them thx

Back
Top Bottom