Fantasy Island Promo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just returned from CCV yesterday, and I kept eying the activity at FI. The Gazebo does look like its ready to fall in, however the beaches, and outside of the buildings looked great from a distance. We saw the dive boat several times, many times in the CCV front yard, but the boat looked good and did not look over packed. On that note, the trip to CCV was awesome again with a great staff and facilities, so with that promo it would have to be the money that talks.

There is a reason for the reduced prices. If you want to sit on the beach and watch all the CoCo View boats going and coming from the islands best dive boats. Go ahead and stay at FI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We saw a Fantasy Island boat every day during our trip. It wasn't overloaded, but there were about 10 or so divers aboard. I hope they had a wonderful time, and I wish Fantasy Island all the best.

I don't know what is going on with the dive operation any more, but I do know that the amazing staff who kept it going for so long can now be found at Media Luna Resort. We dove with them for 11 days and had an awesome time.

I did see a Facebook promo from Fantasy Island, with their new dive shop manager Ria Rowe inviting divers to come and have a great time. I hope some of the divers who have been there recently will post trip reports.

Another big difference:
CoCo View 28 rooms with 5 dive boats.
Fantasy Island 109 rooms with 4 boats

You decide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you try to book this on their site, you get quoted right at 1600 - does this not include scuba? Their website just plain sucks

If you try to book this on their site, you get quoted right at 1600 - does this not include scuba? Their website just plain sucks

I emailed them last month about that and the response from Alana McLaughlin with FI Sales Dept was "No you wont be able to book that promotion on line. You have to book direct with us."

A dive travel agency can also book it for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom