Family trip to Grand Cayman - recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaDawg2

Reaction score
I would like to take my family to Grand Cayman this coming spring and wanted to get recommendations on a good "Family" hotel or resort.

Something that might have a kids program during the day while my wife and I go diving. :) Kids are 12 and 7......

Thanks in advance for any and all input.

I know that the Westin Casuarina and the Hyatt on 7 Mile Beach have a "Kid's Club" program. I believe that it costs about $25 for a half day. You don't need to stay at these hotels to use the program... you just need to call and reserve the kid's spots ahead of time and drop them off. So the Westin and the Hyatt would be good... but, here's a suggestion for cheaper acommodations?:) Sunshine Suites is a very nice place located directly across the street from the Westin. Much less expensive, good location and you can walk the kids across the street to the Westin. Westin Casuarina Ph # 345-945-3800. Hyatt ph # 345-949-1234. Sunshine Suites ph # 345-949-3000. Hope this helps, ScubaDawg!

Thanks from me too, Caymancase. I didn't know you could sign the kiddos up for the programs and not stay at the Westin or Hyatt.

Back
Top Bottom