Family Fun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

samuelsk

Registered
Reaction score
Cayman Vacation: My wife and I got to see a side of our children (daughter 11, son 10) that others could never imagine.

Excellent photo! My children are 5 and 3 and both are excited to start diving. They think that their Mommy is cool!

We have a few years to wait....but it will be worth it. Enjoy yourselves!

We started with SASY (Supplied Air Snorkeling for Youth) when they were not much older than your children. Promised to get them certified as soon as the youngest was old enough. Glad we could keep the promise.

SASY is something I need to look into. I hope to be able to share this great experience with them. My son will be waiting for his sister to get older! lol

I was recently certified last August.....wish I would have started years ago!

Too Cool!!

Looks like a great Christmas Card!

justleesa

Thank you for the link! I loved the new pics you posted on the site as well. I am going to my LDS tomorrow just to get wet! I will post some pics from our trip. heehee

00scuba:
justleesa

Thank you for the link! I loved the new pics you posted on the site as well. I am going to my LDS tomorrow just to get wet! I will post some pics from our trip. heehee
Thanks, glad you like them! I can't get enough of taking pictures!
I used to live in the Chicago area...swimming isn't fun this time of the year...freeze your head off!
Aloha, Lisa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom