Family Adventure SCUBA in Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Birmbear

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm cruising with my family (six, maybe eight adults) next January and one of the stops will be Bonaire. I've got this wild idea that I'd like to treat them to an "Discover Scuba" dive during the few hours we'll be there. But my lack of knowledge as to how to pull this off is overwhelming.

Can anyone offer me any pointers?

Thanks,
__Ric

Email one of the dive shops on the island and arrange a DS. There are a plenty of great shops, I personally would use either Wannadivebonaire or Buddy Dive. Both have wonderful staffs. Bart, one of the owners of Wannadive, is a real hoot, they will love him. I would plan on at least 4 hrs to pull it off.
By cruising do you mean on a large cruise ship? If so then Wannadive for sure, they have a shop in easy walking distance from the dock so you will not need transportation to the shop.

Thanks, Herman! Yup, we're going to be on a cruise ship...so I'll get in touch with WannadiveBonaire ASAP.
__Ric

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom