Fall of Nations - Great Online Game

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kamala

Reaction score
So I'm now addicted to this game online, Fall of Nations. Not very difficult to handle at all... here's the synopsis of the game from the website, "Welcome to Fall of Nations, a browser-based game of strategy, guile, and determination. As a newcomer to the game, to call your forces an army is a great injustice. You have no soldiers, few resources, and no authority in the universe of Fall of Nations. Your mission is to mend a reputation as a powerful figure in the game by amounting soldiers, collecting resources, and slaying all those who oppose you. Dare you be an arrogant and ambitious leader, let your mission be to become the most powerful figure in Fall of Nations."

Anyway, I can use some more minions and thought I could help contribute to the time-killing of other Scuba-Boardians.

Be Kamala's Minion in Fall of Nations!

Also, if you have any questions about the game, feel free to ask here or by PM!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom