Fall Diver Dude Contest Winners

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Monkey Knife-fight:
Nope this is the only place you will find that pic except my smugmug site. Picture is only about 4 months old.
It's a beautiful picture. Congrats on both taking it and winning with it. I dove in Monterey back in 2003. It was great diving and I want to go back and do it again.
As for my previous post about it looking like the Boston Sea Rovers Program cover, take a look for yourself. While it is similar, I prefer your....
http://www.searovers.org/public.html?D=51stClinic&OD=Home&T=1136998970
C-Dawg

Tech Admin:
diverdudecontest_grey.jpg

First off I would like to thank everyone who entered and voted in the Fall Diver Dude photo contest. Unfortunately we had a few technical hiccups during the voting but everything got back on track. Looking at the photos there were some amazing entries and I encourage everyone to take a look at them all if you have not done so already.

With that said I would like to announce the winners.

First Place by Monkey Knife-fight
kelp8.jpg

Runner Ups:

By fergyjohn
Yongala_Trout.jpg

By Chad_Ordelheide
Fish_-_Anemonefish_Enveloped_in_Anemone_lg.jpg

Look for the next diver dude contest early 2006!

Fantastic photo`s all of you winners, WoW...

Ritz..

Monkey Knife-fight:
Nope this is the only place you will find that pic except my smugmug site. Picture is only about 4 months old.
congrats chris, nice job, sorry i didnt get hold of you this past weekend, i was way way swamped, had 12 students and not a moment to take a breath!! we will have to dive again soon!!! jim ernst

wow, great photos. congrats to the winners! :)

Starstruck*:
These photos are spectacular, where abouts where they taken?

Mine was a dive site in Monterey, Ca called coral street.

NosMadForIt:
What kinda camera's too?

Fuji F810 (been replaced by the E900).

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom