Fairly new Mask Diablo strap failure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Treetop

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was in Cancun last year and picked up a Mask Diablo at a dive shop there.
I have about 10 dives on it, and was in Puerto Rico, and the right hand strap holder popped off on a dive. I need a replacement strap and holder (the white piece that holds and adjusts the strap), however none of our local dive shops is a Mares dealer.
I cannot find a contact number on Mares site to get replacement parts and am getting frustrated. Does anyone know where I can get parts?

Also is this a common issue with this style mask to lose the strap holders?

Hi,

I am sorry your buckle popped off, it is not common as we use this system on many styles of different masks.

If you PM me your address, we can arrange for parts to be sent, if possible send me a picture so we can make sure we send what you need. Or, if you want you can send it back to us for repair.

Note: I have heard that some cannot find contact info on our site. In the upper right corner is a section called SALES NETWORK. In there you can go to Dealers or Distributors. Under Distributors and then USA you will find our contact information.

Regards,

Phil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom