Fair Warning Oahu(and possibly Maui)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matteo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
a fellow SBer from FL will most likely be coming to your fair island around the end of June or 1st part of July for a couple of weeks...though I don't actually post much in this section, I do quite a bit of lurking.....I have a life-long friend who now lives in Honolulu and has invited me over for another visit...I spent 2 weeks there last year in August, in addition to Maui and Big Island(Kona side), made another 1 week visit just to Oahu in October, but did not have the opportunity to do any diving on either trip while I was there because my friend is a non-diver...the difference in this trip is that she will not be able to take any time off work, leaving me on my own during the day, Mon thru Fri....now true, I have the options of taking surfing lessons(NO), laying on the beach sniffing and guessing the brand of suntan lotion on every tourist that walks by(NO), attempting a new world's record to see how many ABCs and Hilo Hattie's one person can shop at in one day(NO), or sit @ Duke's and drink Mai Tais until I fall off the bar stool(NO)....which only leaves me with one option......DIVE, DIVE, DIVE!!!!!!!....I'll be firming up my official dates and plans over the next several days or so and certainly will have many questions...but just to give everyone fair warning, I will definitely be in need of recommendations for dive ops and/or buddies that may want to tag along.....peace, love, and bubbles:D
Aloha,
Matt

I repeat, whats wrong with Mai Tais, LOL.

Aloha and welcome back.

Come on over :D looking forward to seeing you here!

Sure, why not. The first round is on me!

Update!!...just booked my flight today. I'll be arriving on the 28th of June and departing on the 11th of July. My tentative days for diving will be the 29th and 30th, 5th thru 7th, and the 10th. Through the wonders of this board, I am familiar with the great reviews for Oahu Scuba Divers and AAA. So, I will probably use one or both of these ops. I believe both offer pick-up service which I will most probably need, but please correct me if I am wrong on this. If anybody wants to dive on these days or has any other suggestions, feel free to let me know. Can't wait!!!

Oahu Scuba Divers, are you refering to Island Divers?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom