For Sale Faber LP50 doubles (NEW) $1049

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you were to build this yourself online, it would cost 1028, no tax, no shipping, no vip. Oh and also no tank boots, and those in and your at 1052 :wink:
:thanks:What a robbery!
It's $883 with boots (undesirable for many) which would have a more current hydro date.
Not meaning to poop on your sale ad man, just a friendly pointer to what the market is and hopefully that'd help you sell it.

It's $883 with boots (undesirable for many) which would have a more current hydro date.
Not meaning to poop on your sale ad man, just a friendly pointer to what the market is and hopefully that'd help you sell it.
Totally, it looks like a local dive shop selling 'new' products at close-to MSRP prices that they'd charge if you walked into the store and took a doubles class with them.

Which isn't even in the same league as some of the great deals we find on scubaboard of people unloading spare gear.

post is a year old. you need the entire valve setup not just the manifold, the valves our "neighbors" provide are not the modular valves, they are the standard pro valves that come with every faber cylinder. So from our neighbors it would be 300 x 2 = 600(cyl) + 200 = 800(valves) + 130(bands)= $930........ 930 for the worlds cheapest bands and manifold vs. 1049 for top of the line blue steel..... 🤷‍♂️
Tyler, I figured that my post might cause further thread crapping and for that I apologize.

The link I provided of your "neighbor's" package notes it comes with
A complete Double Cylinder Package with two Faber LP-50 cylinders, premium doubles bands and bolts, premium quality manifold with isolator, left and right manifold port plugs.
So I am confused.

There are other packages out there for less. What one should take-away from the discussion is that selling gear for full or close to MSRP in any online market place is probably not going happen except in rare cases. But I see people doing the same on fleabay and people buying. YMMV.

post is a year old. you need the entire valve setup not just the manifold, the valves our "neighbors" provide are not the modular valves, they are the standard pro valves that come with every faber cylinder. So from our neighbors it would be 300 x 2 = 600(cyl) + 200 = 800(valves) + 130(bands)= $930........ 930 for the worlds cheapest bands and manifold vs. 1049 for top of the line blue steel..... 🤷‍♂️

The doubles package they quoted from your neighbor is $859, you're only getting the figure you quoted if you order the tanks, bands and manifold a la carte.

I've also ordered valves from DGX (amongst many other things bearing their name, like wings and regulators) and never had issues in over a decade now, but... 🤷‍♂️

If you were to build this yourself online, it would cost 1028, no tax, no shipping, no vip. Oh and also no tank boots, and those in and your at 1052 :wink:
:thanks:What a robbery!
A near identical set is $859 new

A near identical set is $859 new
“Butt the experts at Aquí sports didn’t assemble those…” 😂

Back
Top Bottom