F/S DiveYak!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am selling my less than a 1 year old and barely used (only 6-8 times) Trident Inflatable 2-Seat DiveYak (kayak) set-up....this is a complete package in excellant condition! The least expensive I have found this same set-up for is around $535.00 PLUS shipping from LeisurePro http://www.leisurepro.com/Cat/Context_974/Kayaks/1089.html I am asking only $435.00obo!!! The set includes the DiveYak and the 2-seats,,foot pump inflator,,and DiveYak hardware on the DiveYak,,carrying case,,2-two piece double bladed padels and carrying case,,60' tow rope,,fold away anchor system and carrying case,,repair kits,,extra DiveYak fins,,LP inflator for inflating from a Scuba tank (19cf of air to fill in less than 4 minutes),,owners manual,,dive flag and mast for DiveYak--COMPLETE.
Easely fits in truck of car,,back seat. Easy to set up and deflate. Great for Scuba or just flat water kayaking. OK---why am I selling it-- I need the money to help fund my upcoming 5 day technical Advanced Wreck diving course schdl. for late summer on Lake Superior. PM me for any other information. I live in Arlington,Tx.. This is really a great deal. Alan

Sold!

Alan,
I am interested. Would you mind addressing my question below? Thanks, Peter 707) 829-0776 (San Francisco Northbay).

I want to get a diveyak. I am in California, and have seen the (black) model, as well as (pictures of) the yellow and white model 2020 with amidships dive hatch that takes a 3.5hp motor -- the one I'm more interested in. If you have had the experience personally, have you tried paddling a 2 seat diveyak solo? Would that not be a good idea? I am asking because I thought it might be a good idea to have a seat to share with different buddies, but also go alone for pole fishing or just paddling around (I only buddy dive). Thanks and best wishes!
Peter

Peter... I have sold mine to a young lady in Canada some time ago. BUT.. to your question of going solo in a 2 seat yak---no problem,,,I did it all the time. For a diveyak some prefer solo models...I liked a double for extra gear and for dive buddies less exp. at operation such a craft...they could just ride and follow some easy instrc.. Good luck and ENJOY!!!

texdiveguy:
Peter... I have sold mine to a young lady in Canada some time ago. BUT.. to your question of going solo in a 2 seat yak---no problem,,,I did it all the time. For a diveyak some prefer solo models...I liked a double for extra gear and for dive buddies less exp. at operation such a craft...they could just ride and follow some easy instrc.. Good luck and ENJOY!!!
Thanks. Anyone with the yellow and white/motor one? Seems like it might be a larger boat or slightly different configuration; just want to be sure before I jump in. I heard of one guy who had the bow way out of the water.
Thanks and best wishes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom